Thursday 14 May 2015

FREE MINI KIT

 

Plain Digital Wrapper

Colour Challenge ~ May 2015

For Kimberly's Wrapping in Colour Challenge @ Plain Digital Wrapper,
this month I've created a Mini Kit for you all from Australia with Love ~
following Kimberly's bright colour palette...
 
 
Here's my "How Tweet It Is Mini" for You...

 
You can download your Free Mini HERE
 
*Please remember to leave a comment!*
 
*PLUS Please feel Free to pick up my other Freebies too &
if you sign up to my newsletter you'll see other Freebies come available too!*
 
*Plus I'd love to see what you create with this Mini*
  

 
*You can follow my layouts and movements @ https://plus.google.com/u/0/103518204063748112353/posts?cfem=1
Or
*You can follow my layouts @
Or
*You can follow my layouts etc. in my gallery @   http://www.ivyscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=30422 
Or
You can follow my other Digital Creations @ my Jemima's Digital Boutique at Ivy Scraps @ http://www.ivyscraps.com/store2/?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=65&zenid=ktk374s54ds1b7babbsan6p9a6
 
ENJOY and God Bless You...
 
*Hugs* from Jemima
 

10 comments:

  1. A very pretty mini, love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for coming Nightshadow and hope to see you again!

      Delete
  2. Oh...sorry I forgot...Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sniffff the uploader of this file doesn't hav enought bandwidth left ! (((((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. can you please post a mediafire-link?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will update tomorrow Claudia

      Delete
    2. The link has been fixed Claudia - thanks for the update

      Delete
  5. Hi Jemima, thanks for fixing. Really love your kits!

    Love from Holland, Claudia (www.tristanvanschie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Claudia for your comments - I'm glad you love my kits - please feel free to get the other freebies available on my blog too! Remember you can follow me to get more + I have some available For Sale at Ivy Scraps - come on over - we'd love to see you there! Hugs, Jemima

      Delete